Clogged pores provoking comedones breakouts on face and body can be treated by both certified medications and home remedies with comparable success. Keep in mind that bacteria affected pores can boil up to scarring. Home remedies for pores unclogging are claimed to be the best for sensitive skin owners.
Let’s list the most common home remedies’ receipts:
Baking Soda Exfoliator (Cleanser):
Blend 1 teaspoon of baking soda with 1 teaspoon of your favorite cleanser or lotion. Put the exfoliator onto your skin with circular motions right after washing and drying your face. Rinse and apply moisturizer.
Blend 1 tablesoon of sugar with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey. Apply peel on wet face with gentle circular moves. Wash it away using only your hands.
Egg white mask
Apply the mixture of 2 egg whites and a few lemon juice drops on your face and wait for 5-7 minutes. Wash it off with your hands.
Drying egg whites relieve skin from dirt. Lemon embodies fruit acid to possess peel properties.
Combine approximately 4 tablespoons of dried thyme with one and a half cups of hot water. Let it draw for 30 minutes, filter and leave it in a glass bottle in cold place. Rinse your face twice a day with this fusion.
Thyme cleanses your skin and possesses antibiotic qualities, which is good for inflamed clogged pores.
Burdock Root Compress
Pour 2 glasses of water into the saucepan with 2 handfuls of dried burdock root. Boil obtained blend on a medium heat and simmer 10 minutes more. Plunge a clean cloth into the mixture and apply it as a facial compress for 15 minutes or till it cools daily.
You may purchase dried burdock root at most health food stores. Its astringent properties provide effective oil removal from deep pores.
Pour 8 oz. of boiling water into a bowl with a handful of fresh parsley. Wait till blend cools down. Filter obtained mixture, immerse a cloth in it and put it on affected areas as the compress for 15 minutes. Apply such compress on a daily basis even if blemishes fade, to prevent new comedones.
Fresh parsley is one of the best home remedies ingredient for blocked pores treatment. Being natural astringent parsley unclogs pores and removes extra oil from skin.
Steer 1 cup of blue or seaweed clay and water into dense paste. Wash your face with lukewarm water beforehand to expose the pores. Wipe your face gently. Apply the paste in a heavy layer for 20-40 minutes. Slight tightening and tingling is possible. Rinse the clay mask with lukewarm water. Then splash your face with cool water to close the pores.
You can buy clay online or at health food store. Clay can extend up to 200 times in water due to its absorbent peculiarities. This provides better clogged pores treatment and facilitates removal of impurities and dead epithelium cells from the upper skin layer, exposing young, improved complexion.
Other home remedies for clogged pores treatment
1) Pour a little water into almond meal. Put it on pores for 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Apply witch hazel or mix of apple cider vinegar and water afterwards.
2) Apply paste made of table salt and buttermilk on problem areas massaging. Rinse it.
3) Apply the mixture of lemon juice, a little milk and oatmeal onto your skin for 20 minutes. Wash it away afterwards. It is better to use other means if you have breakouts.
Steaming is good at pores unclogging. You may choose between different options: starting from holding face over a bowl of hot water to taking steamy bathroom or sauna.
You may also employ following mixtures:
* Stir 35 grams of sodium bicarbonate into 1 cup of hot water.
* Puree potatoes and put it on as poultice over comedo affected areas.
* Mix baked and ground pomegranate peels with fresh lime juice and apply it on blocked pores.
* Blend groundnut oil with same part of fresh lime juice and apply this to avoid blackheads.
* Mix fresh lime juice with hot milk and use it as a face wash.
* Blend powdered drumstick pods and leaves with fresh lime juice and put it on comedones.
* Combine glycerine soap, fuller’s earth and almond powder in equal proportions.
These simple home remedies embodied to your daily skin care routines will help you to overcome clogged pores and comedones.